The Virginia Air & Space Center hosts overnight Camp-ins for Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts and school groups. An evening snack, all programs and activities required to earn the badge, and breakfast the following morning are included in the price package. Scouts can also pay an additional fee to build and launch rockets
the following morning, weather permitting.
One day scout programs are also available. Girl Scout Journeys and Boy Scout badgework can be scheduled during the day for troops/groups that do not want to stay overnight.
For more information please contact:
Parrish Crosby 757 727-0900 x 709
Camp-in Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Viriginia Air & Space Camp-in Dates of Interest
fs - Indicates Friday and Saturday
ss - Indicates Saturday and Sunday
|Winter 2017||Spring 2017|
|March 18-19 ss|
|April 8-9 ss|
|February 10-11 fs||April 21-22 fs|
$40 per scout
$40 per sibling
$30 per adult
$15 for rocket building
Minimum of 10 Scouts same rank and 2 Adults required per program.
- All programs and activities required to earn the badge, evening snack, and catered breakfast the following morning.
- Scouts and Leaders building rockets will launch the following morning, weather permitting.
- 50% off Max Flight Rides ($2.00)
- Camp-ins that begin earlier, (including IMAX movies, or other activities, will be priced accordingly.
- Scouts will receive an overnight VASC scouting patch, and siblings will receive our new VASC center patch.
A 50% deposit is due when registering to confirm your reservation. The remainder is due one month before the Camp-In. Should you decide to cancel, you will receive 80% of your program fee if you cancel ten business days before the camp-in. Refunds will not be given after that date. If you plan to add extra people, please contact us at least 10 business days before your program to see if they may be added.