Supporting the Virginia Air & Space Center Endowment
The Langley Society recognizes and
honors friends who make a planned gift to benefit
the Virginia Air & Space
Center’s Endowment. An established endowment will
ensure the Center’s ability to offer educational
programs and exhibits that engage and enrich children
and adults for years to come. The following are examples
of how you can make a planned gift and join The Langley
in a Will or Irrevocable Trust
Leave a legacy without affecting your current assets.
• Life Insurance Policy
Make a significant gift with a modest investment.
• Charitable Remainder Trust or Gift Annuity
Provide current tax benefits while generating a stream of income for you or
• Charitable Lead Trust
Provide income to the museum now and pass the principal of the asset back to
Name the Virginia Air & Space Center a Beneficiary of an IRA, Qualified
Retirement or Pension Plan
Provide a future gift with possible tax savings for your heirs.
• Establish a Named Endowment to Support Programs,
Exhibits and Operations
Make an outright gift to memorialize a loved one.
Benefits of The Langley Society Membership include:
• Inclusion on our VIP list.
• Lifetime subscription to our newsletter, CenterLine.
• Recognition at our Annual Donor Appreciation Reception.
• Inscription on The Langley Society permanent donor
plaque in the Center’s
• Presentation of an exclusive Virginia Air & Space Center lapel pin.
• Further recognition is available for donations above $75,000.
As a Langley Society member you will help promote science
literacy and inspire the engineers, mathematicians
and scientists of tomorrow.
For more information on how to join and enjoy the benefits
of membership in
The Langley Society, please contact:
Virginia Air & Space Center
600 Settlers Landing Road
Hampton, Virginia 23669
(757) 727-0900 extension 741